Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

taeyang military

Taeyang Military - On November 10, after successfully completing their mandatory military service, Taeyang and Daesung were relieved of their duties at the ground operations in Yongin. The two companions greeted the crowd of fans and journalists who had gathered to celebrate their return to civilian life.

Taeyang said, "I can't believe I'm free. My time [in the military] may seem short or long depending on how you look at it, but I think it was worth it. To my fellow soldiers who guided me for 20 months even though I made mistakes. And I want to thank my leaders seniors.'

Taeyang Military

Taeyang Military

Daesung continued, “I think I've learned a lot since joining the army. I felt so many emotions that I never experienced in my daily life and I think I learned a lot about being kind to other people. ''

Shinee Taemin Gives An Update On His Time In The Military

He added, "To all my soldiers and soldiers who are still working hard to protect our country, I just want to say I love you and keep up the good work!"

When asked about their promotion plans, Taeyang replied, "After much thought and careful discussion, after sharing ideas and understanding, I want to give [our fans] good things., and we will work hard. In the military We will try to show more things in We could not show it in our time.

BIGBANG members T.O.P and G-Dragon were previously discharged from the military in July and October, respectively, meaning that all four members of the group have completed their assigned duties.

Military drone range, laser range finder military, military range bags, military range targets, long range military radio, military radio range, military range finder, military long range binoculars, range rover military discount, military range rover, range of military drones, military range bag

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code